The Cottage Lake Beach Club Park (known as “Tract A”) is a private park and beach for CLBC residents only. The veranda/cabana may be reserved by residents for private parties. To reserve, please see the request form below.
Park Rules (in a nutshell)
Please see the Bylaws for a complete list of rules and expectations.
- Park hours are 5 a.m.-11p.m.
- Climbing the fence is strictly prohibited. If you don’t have a key to the gate, it will be considered trespassing. Residents, if you’ve lost your key, contact Alika Dias for a replacement.
- No animals allowed in the park.
- Kids under 12 must be accompanied by an adult.
- Kids ages 12-17 limited to one guest unless with a parent.
- Keep the gate closed. Do not prop it open!
- Residents/members are responsible for guest behavior.
- Swim at your own risk. There is NO lifeguard on duty.
- No running or pushing on the dock.
- No glass containers within 25′ of the water line.
- Keep bicycles in the specified area only.
- No boats in the swimming area.
- Minors are restricted after 10p.m. unless accompanied by an adult.
- No overnight camping.
This calendar shows the current tentative and confirmed CLBC park cabana reserved dates.
Week of Sep 26th
- There are no events scheduled during this period.
The park cabana may be reserved for CLBC Neighborhood residents/members using the form below. Please note that the cabana is very popular during summer weekends, so plan accordingly!
The Cabana may be reserved utilizing the following fees:
- $25 non-refundable reservation fee
- $50 fully refundable damage deposit
The Damage Deposit check will be returned/destroyed if the park is left clean and undamaged. If the park is found to be misused or damaged, the second check will be used to cover the cleanup expenses. Checks can be made out to: CLBC
Reserve the Cabana