- When: Sunday March 1, 2020 at 1:30 p.m.
- Where: Woodinville Library Conference Room
Please join your neighbors for our annual Home Owners Association Meeting. Meet new neighbors, catch up on events from the past year, plan for the future and let your voice be heard. Home renters are encouraged to attend and can vote if they bring a completed Proxy form (form will be mailed separately to each home).
We need your input and involvement to keep our neighborhood/community vibrant and active! Please consider volunteering and becoming involved in our neighborhood administration and/or committees.
- Approve the minutes of the last annual meeting held on 01/27/19
- 2019 Year in Review
- Reports by Officers and Committees.
- Financial Report and 2020 Proposed Budget (Michael Olson)
- Community Committees and Events coordinators
- Community Events – What events are important to you? What were not attended heavily?
- Community Forum
- Community goals / improvements for 2020
- Open Q&A – What community issues / direction is important to you?
- GOLDEN TICKET DRAWING (1 lucky owner will receive a waiver of 2020 HOA dues.)
- Election of members to the Board of Directors
- Discussion of roles on the Board and how roles are decided
Please note agenda subject to change.