Due to current health concerns, the CLBC Board has decided it would be best to cancel our popular Easter Egg Hunt. But don’t despair! Instead of gathering at the park, we invite you to create/paint/draw Easter Eggs and place them on your home windows, garage doors, and mailboxes. Kids can then find them by walking around the neighborhood Easter Day.
In addition, we invite each family to email Farrah Seethaler by Saturday, April 4th and tell her how many kids you have, and your address. The Easter Bunny will deliver treats for each child on Easter!
Being stuck at home and away from friends and teachers can be tough on kids. Below is a list of both fun and educational activities you and your kids can do.
- When: Sunday March 1, 2020 at 1:30 p.m.
- Where: Woodinville Library Conference Room
Please join your neighbors for our annual Home Owners Association Meeting. Meet new neighbors, catch up on events from the past year, plan for the future and let your voice be heard. Home renters are encouraged to attend and can vote if they bring a completed Proxy form (form will be mailed separately to each home).
We need your input and involvement to keep our neighborhood/community vibrant and active! Please consider volunteering and becoming involved in our neighborhood administration and/or committees.
- Approve the minutes of the last annual meeting held on 01/27/19
- 2019 Year in Review
- Reports by Officers and Committees.
- Financial Report and 2020 Proposed Budget (Michael Olson)
- Community Committees and Events coordinators
- Community Events – What events are important to you? What were not attended heavily?
- Community Forum
- Community goals / improvements for 2020
- Open Q&A – What community issues / direction is important to you?
- GOLDEN TICKET DRAWING (1 lucky owner will receive a waiver of 2020 HOA dues.)
- Election of members to the Board of Directors
- Discussion of roles on the Board and how roles are decided
Please note agenda subject to change.
Our November/December 2019 newsletter has been published. Head on over to our Documents page to download a handy PDF.
Whew! Thank you for your patience while we updated the Cottage Lake Beach Club website. It has taken a few months but now we’ve got all the neighborhood information back together and (hopefully) in an easier format.
Please take a look around and if you have any questions, concerns, suggestions or compliments, let us know!